LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva Paramasivam   31 March 2018

compassionate appointment

my father worked in LIC and passed away due to Colan cancer before there years of his retirement and meanwhile i was working in a private concern and on the basis of compassionate ground appointment i applied for my father job but they are refusing to give his job mentioning that i am working but i resigned my private job before my father's death could any one suggest the solution?

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     31 March 2018

Since you were already gainfully employed, hence, LIC refused you. If you are not satisfied you can approach high court by way of WRIT of mandamus.

Siva Paramasivam   01 April 2018

Thanks for the suggestion sir.since i have appealed to reconsider the appointment along with i have sent resignation documents of erstwhile employer, in case if they denied for appointment and then shall i approach court?

Siva Paramasivam   03 April 2018

Thanks for the suggestion sir.since i have appealed to reconsider the appointment along with i have sent resignation documents of erstwhile employer, in case if they denied for appointment and then shall i approach court?

Siva Paramasivam   03 April 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register