LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vigneshraj   30 March 2016

community certificate

my father is native of salem distrct,tamilnadu after my father demised we had settled in theni dt tamilnadu and i had applied for community certificate to RDO THENI,he has not accepting/processing myapplication stating me to apply in salem district but all our adress proof are in theni address and my father and mother are from different community in that case which community i had to appy and in which district i had to approach

Learning

1 Replies

Mahendran s   01 April 2016

Sir,

I ask this question on behalf of my spouse. We both are basically from Tamil Nadu. I work in Cent. Govt. Organization in Kerala. After marriage, my wife's name was removed from ration card in Tamil Nadu and added along with me in the ration card of Kerala. We are living in Kerala for the last 8 years. When i applied for OBC certificate in Kerala, they denied in writing staing that your caste is not listed in state / central list of Kerala and asked me to approach Tamil nadu for the purpose. When I applied in Tamil Nadu, The Tahsildhar denied OBC for my wife stating that your wife's name was already removed from Ration card in Tamil Nadu and hence OBC can't be issued from Tamil Nadu. He suggested to remove my wife's name from Keralla Ration card and asked me to add once again in Tamil Nadu Ration card to get OBC certificate which is practically not possible.
  Now i would like to get your advise to get OBC for my wife what should i do?

Mahendran, Kerala.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register