LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva   23 May 2016

college authorities are being neglectant in returning docs

Hello,i took admission in engineering in viit,pune under nt category in 2015 and was asked to submit the non creamy layer with clauses attached.in the middle of the fiscal year I was asked to pay the full open fees saying that the gr specified income under 450000 which was not stated at all at the time of admission.non cremy layers are issued for income under 600000.i feel played and as my father(police officer) is the sole provider for the family which includes my mother brother me and my grandmother and uncle who live in our village.our village being declared as drought affected region,my father has to provide for everything right from the water to the food for the cattle which is taking its toll on us and so are unable to pay open fees I.e INR 111700.so regarding this I filled for admission cancellation and my admission being already canceller,the college authorities are denying to return all my original documents which they have kept with themselves at the time of admission.already my year has been wasted and the admission for year 2016-2017 are approaching I need to get the documents as fast as possible or else anther year will be wasted.kindly help.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register