Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Janani   10 October 2019

clarification regarding community certificate

hi,
I'm a Hindu my hubby is BC Christian.ours is a love marriage.now accepted on both sides.but his side they accepted just for a sake.there is no moral support too.so we came to my family side.they are caring all of us.now my question is as in my man side no one is taking care in future even if I brought up my child in his religion there will be no support.how can we get d community certificate.me and my hubby is OK with any side.as my child grown up I hope he has rights to choose his religion.we are now in need of community certificate.can we get community certificate in Hindu my community if so what are d documents to be produced.as mine is love marriage we r in struggle to register our marriage too.TIA

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     10 October 2019

Dear Smt. Janani,

For being hindu you cannot get community certificate. If you are SC ST OBC in that case you can get certificate for yourself but not for your son. Your son will get husband's community certificate if he is backwad community.

Regards,

Shashi Dhara   10 October 2019

Go to Arya samaja or any authorised Hindu guru and try to change your husband s religion .if your family accepts it is enough. Try your best.law is not stagnat.

Shashi Dhara   10 October 2019

Go to Arya samaja or any authorised Hindu guru and try to change your husband s religion .if your family accepts it is enough. Try your best.law is not stagnat.

Janani   10 October 2019

How to approach to change him as Hindu...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register