LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amar Mishra   11 December 2017

claim for an accident

I, Amar Shankar Mishra, a govt.employee, Hazaribagh Jharkhand met an accident 20 days before, during standing besides the road. A high speed car stroke my left leg brutally and fled away. I have been suffering from FEMURAL BONE FRACTURE, and being operated which incurred about Rs 1,50,000 and i have entire bills of medical and hospitality. We have no details of that very car/vehicle.
May I be eligible for any compensation under Motor Accident Claim Tribunal. Kindly send procedures to get relief.

with regards
Amar Shankar Mishra

Learning

1 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     11 December 2017

First lodge a complaint with police, if not filed. Then ask the police to file charge sheet against known or unknown persons who caused the accident. Make insurance company if known as a party and file a claim petition before concerned court. You will definitely get compensation.

I AM A RETIRED JUDGE AND I AM A HEAD NOTER THAT MEANS I HAVE PREPARED HEAD NOTES FOR JUDGMENTS OF 1000'S OF CASES OF VARIOUS HIGH COURTS AND SUPREME COURT. I AM PRESENTLY HEAD NOTER FOR www.scconline.com. WITH MY VAST EXPERIENCE I SAY AS FOLLOWS:

IT NEEDS GUIDANCE OF LOCAL LAWYERS, IF YOU NEED MY SERVICES THEN PLEASE SEND ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS SCANNED TO MY E-MAIL ID kalaskarnetra dot at mail dot com

Please Click LIKE button so that I can send final opinion after seeing relevant judgments. I AM RESIDING IN MALLESWARAM, BENGALORE I need some more time to read your case in depth. This is my  preliminary opinion only. Send documents for verification and further suggestions.  am residing at No.74, First Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register