LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Aggarwal   05 November 2018

child custody ....rights

a divorcee women gave her female child from 1st marriage to third person( not even her and her husband relative) without concern his husband concern.infact in MCD papers ,husband gave settlement money to the women and his child.
now I married her(not proper marriage).and we had a son .after the birth of son ,she is living at her mother home and putting 498A on me and my family.she had done it previously too.and demanding money for divorce and threatening me to sell my child also.
when we checkedvthier background then found that in past her father died her first wife through burning and sell his 3 child and my current mother law also a divorcee and she has also sell her child from first marraige .now please suggest me what to do

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 November 2018

Focus on your issue  and your rights when you think that your marriage is not proper marriage.  You are not concerned and can judge the past incidents of your in laws, which is in no way relevant to your subject.  If you want son's custody claim through court with such evidence.

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 November 2018

Yes, the only remedy you can pursue is the custody of your son. In this context, the background, if proved, could be helpful.

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 November 2018

Yes, the only remedy you can pursue is the custody of your son. In this context, the background, if proved, could be helpful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register