LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yoga Rajan   27 January 2019

child adoption

my mother is widower 57 years old. my sister and myself both married with kids of our own. Is it possible for my mother to adopt a child?

Learning

4 Replies

Yoga Rajan   27 January 2019

My wife along with my 20 month old son is in my in laws house. But I need a child .so am asking is it possible to adopt a child under my mother's name?

Martin S.   29 January 2019

Originally posted by : Yoga Rajan
my mother is widower 57 years old. my sister and myself both married with kids of our own. Is it possible for my mother to adopt a child?

So you want to adopt child for yourself and you worry that because child 1 is with mother and marriage over, she wont come back instead of that you want baby to play with after work when you come home by adopting baby? Well, thats possibe, you can adopt child all by yourself,  but in your mothers name it will not be possible as she already is 60 years old.

Its not a puppy that you want to adopt.  That you feed it and it will grow on its own. Once you adopt a child 20 years you have to be behind it, till it grows and stands on its own feet.  You will adopt and you will want your mother to take care of your adopted baby.  Why extra headache for her and extra headache for you of adopting new child when you already got one.  You simply go to your wife's in laws house, hammer her properly and bring her back, if she does not come ask her to give mutual consent divorce. Take divorce and be happy.  Regarding child adoption it is not easy thing, you may succeed in getting some child, but I dont think you can give it enough time like a mother does, this fact alone will be not suitable for bringing any child into your house just because your marriage has failed.

You either correct your marriage or take divorce and remarry by finding good girl.  For everything you have less time, do take quick decisions, time flies, mind it.

So you want to adopt child for yourself and you worry that because child 1 is with mother and marriage over, she wont come back instead of that you want baby to play with after work when you come home by adopting baby? Well, thats possibe, you can adopt child all by yourself,  but in your mothers name it will not be possible as she already is 60 years old.

Its not a puppy that you want to adopt.  That you feed it and it will grow on its own. Once you adopt a child 20 years you have to be behind it, till it grows and stands on its own feet.  You will adopt and you will want your mother to take care of your adopted baby.  Why extra headache for her and extra headache for you of adopting new child when you already got one.  You simply go to your wife's in laws house, hammer her properly and bring her back, if she does not come ask her to give mutual consent divorce. Take divorce and be happy.  Regarding child adoption it is not easy thing, you may succeed in getting some child, but I dont think you can give it enough time like a mother does, this fact alone will be not suitable for bringing any child into your house just because your marriage has failed.

You either correct your marriage or take divorce and remarry by finding good girl.  For everything you have less time, do take quick decisions, time flies, mind it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register