Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UMAMAHESWAR PAGALA   06 May 2018

cheating my wife

hi!
me and my girlfriend marriage in sep2nd 2017 I have some pics in that marriage in the presence of my friends. we are in good relationship but last 2months she is avoid me I can try to contact but same problem. I enquired what is matter she is chit chat with another person. I'm too angry slap to my wife. she is tell to her brother( he is forced to married for me please help us) she brother warning to me. some days my wife is
calling she tell please stop calling for me and my parents if not stop I will complete police station for criminal case. this is the problem please what I move. I want back to my wife please help us.

Learning

12 Replies

Harsharan kaur (kirtanmani)   06 May 2018

u can file case for this why are you worried about what

UMAMAHESWAR PAGALA   06 May 2018

I'm worried about my marriage is love marriage. I'm not tell my parents

TGK REDDI   06 May 2018

Love should always be mutual.      One shouldn't love one who hates.      That's rape.  What I mean by love is s*xual love.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 May 2018

Some will advise you to send notice for restitution of conjugal rights. Never eat this poison.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 May 2018

If you want peaceful life apologise for your behaviour and be polite.

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 May 2018

The facts posted lacks clarity and you have noy been able to bring out the issue, if any.

TGK REDDI   06 May 2018

The first Reply of the Hon'ble Member, Shri Sudhir Kumar contradicts the second.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 May 2018

First of all inform everyone at least in your family circle about your marriage and make it public so that if there is a problem in this regard, you may have some support from that side.

Second thing you may issue a notice to her asking her to join you in the matrimonial relationship to start your marital voyage together since you both have been married on that........date  but never started your married life ever since you got married to each other.

This step may solve many problems. 

UMAMAHESWAR PAGALA   07 May 2018

Hello kalaiselvan sir, can please tell me how to it

UMAMAHESWAR PAGALA   07 May 2018

Hello kalaiselvan sir, can please tell me how to it

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 May 2018

If you have decided to live together with her a married life for which you loved her and got married to her, you may have to undertake certain risks in life.

She or her parents or relatives may put pressure on you to keep away from her but that cannot make your marriage invalid or deny the marriage solemnised between you both.

You consult a local lawyer and issue a legal notice to her to join you back since you both are married to each other and to start your marital and conjugal life.

After that you can think of filing a petition seeking restitution of conjugal rights/relationship.

UMAMAHESWAR PAGALA   08 May 2018

I dt no petition. Please suggest for me sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register