LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sweta   12 July 2019

change of dob

hello, my daughter was born on 22 Aug 2015 , but we went to hospital for birth proof after 4 months(as we were living in different city and my daughter was born in my home town) that is december, and the hospital submitted the proof of dob 22 dec 2015 which was wrong , and the same got submitted in nagar nigam for dob certificate and so we received the birth certificate of 22 dec 2015 however it should be 22 Aug 2015.we trying to get it corrected , can anybody help?

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 July 2019

As per me it is difficult to change the dob. Moreover hospital has only given date of december so I think it is difficult.

Sweta   12 July 2019

thanx for update, but bcuz of this issue it is getting difficult for my daughter to get admission in LKG because as per her birth certificate she is under age for LKG..Can anything be done from hospital side, I mean if we can request hospital (where my daughter was born) to give correct proof.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 July 2019

Registered Hospital certificate is only valid as far as birth certificate is concerned. 

Shashi Dhara   12 July 2019

U approach court to change DOB by advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register