LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

moiz   16 May 2018

change of DOB in passport

i had a passport when i was minor,but my dob is changed later,my parentsubmitted my dob certificate at the time of passport.but now when i apply for reissue with change in dob application,my passport request left on hold.
now i show my 10 class marksheet as date of birth,i have everything in this dob.
but my last passport,which was issued when i was minor,date of birth is different.
i dont know what to do next.
i am worried about it.
please help me.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 May 2018

You can submit your date of birth certificate which was issued by municipal authorities and file an affidavit in the passport office. It will be rectified in the passport and re issue.

moiz   16 May 2018

Sir they had my older scanned dob certificate.,but now i have new dob certificate,which is used in all the other docunents.,i would shoe them my new dob certificate,but the question is what will i have to tell them about my old birth certificate.

moiz   16 May 2018

I already made a affidavit of it that "in my previous passport dob is wrong,and this is my real dob."... I want to change my dob in passport becoz my dob in 10 marksheet and all other document is different,in case if i have to go to study abroad,then it would be a issue.that passport and marksheet have different dob. I am really worried about it.PO said that they can file FIR against me that you made jali DOB.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register