LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veeresh   05 November 2018

caste certificate

Recently my caste certificate (bc) application rejected by MRO because last year given
caste certificate that is correct?
but I want caste certificate orginal I am not having last year original certificate.

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 November 2018

The certificate given the first time is ORIGINAL, and every time original certificate can not be given.  If your question is on original format, it is left to the discretion of MRO.  A certified copy is equal to the original certificate and original certificate is always in custody of the candidate.  If you are not having original certificate, go to mee seva and seek for giving a duplicate caste certificate in view of the last one and follow the formalities required like explaining the circumstances under which it was lost, when any complaint was made etc.  Meet MRO personally and seek the guidelines or laid down norms.  Finally you can make application to collector under RTI to know the procedure and to know the correct position in obtaining duplicate.

Appplication dt.6th Nov,2018 seeking information under RTI Act

Before: SPIO, District Collector's office,..................

Fee: Rs10/- Adhesive court fee stamp affixed on this application.

Applicant:

Information solicited:

1.Please provide the copy of laid down procedure/directive/orders that state the procedure for obtaining a duplicate caste certificate from MRO, if the original was lost.

Applicant.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register