Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prachi Singh   17 September 2019

case transfer

hello

please advise how many days to take case transfer to one state to another state. also one other advise is needed, how we disposed any divorce case in 2nd or 3rd on hearing date. please advice.

Learning

6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 September 2019

That  depends upon the functioning of court,as for filing the transfer petition the opther side will be called to file objections,then court will hear the matter after going through many other formalities and procedures. COuld take six moths could be more than that

only mutual divroce can get decreed at the earliest ; Otherwise normally it takes much of time.

1 Like

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 September 2019

their is no fixed time frame
1 Like

Prachi Singh   17 September 2019

thanks sohail.. if wife is pregnant and not able to present in hearing date, then might me be it takes wihin 6 months to transfer. and i dont want divorce i just disposed it. like in 2nd or 3rd hearing it should be disposed,means no divorce will granted. is there any way for that. coz some lawyer wants that case takes years to years so that their income still going on,they mis guide their clients thats why i asking here so that i get better answer with authentic. here i appreciate every advocate and advising guidlines. thanks to you and all of efforts

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 September 2019

As stated earlier that the there is no certain time frame for the cases.Though you have a good ground for transfer but the court has its formalities and of course you are right that some advocates make the proceedings to prolong,but all of the advoacates are not alike many have concious still alive and follow sincierly their case.

Divorce cases involve too many things and besides evidance and court's reccomandations for counselling etc. it takes much time.Minimum one year as starting as the party not intrested in divorse also try to get case stuck in many issues...

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 September 2019

you and your wife go to court and file compromise memo in the divorce case automatically case will be closed

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 September 2019

You have not posted the material facts. Why 'if' - is this not a real-time issue?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register