Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhishek Adithyaa   28 July 2018

can a person acquitted in a criminal case join the police dept or other government departments jobs??

Hi,
Am abhishek from mysore karnataka. In year 2015 a complaint was lodged in local station under sec 142,143,144,145,147,148,302 r/w 149 IPC. My name was included in this case becoz of panchayat elections grudge, And rowdy sheeter was opened on the names of all the accused in the case, and all the accused persons were new to this as this was the first complaint and case against all of us. And the case was acquitted in November 2017.
Recently I have been provisionally selected for jail warder (equal to constable) post in karnataka prisons department. I have qualified in each and every test and I have provisionally selected for the post, further prisons dept sent letters to District police authorities for my background and character verification and the local station ppl mentioned that the case against me is acquitted and rowdy sheeter opened previously was not yet closed.
So now what can I do to get the job, please suggest me tat can I approach karnataka administrative tribunal..?????

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

You hire good advocate.

(Guest)
If they are giving this job free of cost, then too I dont suggest you to join this job of jail warder. It is worst job in the world, especially with reference to Indian jails.

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     05 August 2018

Dear Abishek,

As per the due process of selections for a Govt. Job if there is any criminal cases pending such candidatws will not be considered.

In your case though there is a acquittal in the criminal case yet the Rowdy Sheet is existing so you may not be considered.

why havent you got the Rowdy Sheet closed after the acquittal?????

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register