LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (Engineer)     26 June 2015

can AB be cancelled on the basis giving old company address

Dear Sirs, My AB in 498a/406 was pending with HC. HC directed me to join the investigation and further directed that I should be released on bail bond in case of arrest. I joined the investigation at police station and was released on bail bond. On next day unfortunately HC cancelled my AB on the ground that I didn't join the investigation. Which was fake reason. Since I joined the investigation. Now I am moving to SC for AB. While giving the bail bond earlier I gave the company address and home address the same which wife mentioned in her complaint. But at present I am in different company and diffrent city. When my father recently visited police station where inlaws were already present, the investigation officer was telling that he will get my AB cancelled from SC on the ground that I gave wrong company and home address. Irony is in HC they said I didn't join investigation. And if no joining investigation no bail bond. My question are can IO get my AB cancelled from SC on the ground that I didn't provide updated office and home address during bail bond filling.Though permanent address was provided correct. Is there any way out from this. Kindly suggest.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register