LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas Kundeti   05 September 2018

calim amount not processing due to pending documents

Hi, recently born two babies for us so it is pre meature delivered in 32 weeks.so my babies kept in NICU around 15 days after that discharged.we took the all bills and discharge summary.when we submitted all documents in insurance for claim reambursment the insurance company asked what is procedure charges ,hospital tariff and indoorcase papers photo copies with attested but when we asked doctor he was told like we can't provide to patients if insurance person needed then you told to them contact to me I will give all clarification .same thing when we told to insurance company they said we can't take you have to ask and sumbit all mandatory documents what we can do in this situation can you please tell how to deel in this situation thanks to all

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     05 September 2018

hospital should give all the documents.

Srinivas Kundeti   05 September 2018

ya but doctor is not willing to give those Clarification and documents what to do..?

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     06 September 2018

pl mention the city/town of the Hospital. if the hospital is situated in Hyderabad, it must be covered under GIPSA agrement with Insurance Company. According to the GIPSA agreement the Hospital is bound to charge the bill as per the prescibed tariff under GIPSA and not beyond that..

Srinivas Kundeti   06 September 2018

the hospital location in Vijayawada but we are working in Hyderabad .how to solve this problem any one can give solutions.it is my humble request pls thanks to all

Srinivas Kundeti   06 September 2018

the hospital is non network hospital

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register