LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suman   18 April 2017

breach of promise

Respected sir, I am suman , msc student.3 months earlier my parents selected a boy for me n our roka( engagement) has been performed. After that , we talked with each other, have private pics of each other, we hadnot have s*x together. But now the boy and his family dont want to marry me .they said that your height is not perfect u r so slim etc etc. They all come at my engagement dt time they dont hv any problm and now they are refusing marriage.i m in greatly love wd the boy.kindly tell me what can I do to save my marriage ???

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Nothing. You are not married so you can't save your "marriage". Don't ruin your life going after them. Just forget the whole episode and look for someone else.

A walk alone (-)     19 April 2017

Do one thing call him and speak all your frustration and harsh words to him. Take his pic, tear it and throw it in WC flush it. You will feel relax. Promise yourself you won't cry for him anymore. Life is long. Believe in God you will find better then him. You should thankful to God who save you from this boy. Think if you got married and he leave you then isn't it might be worst condition for you. Move on in life. Forget all as bad dream.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register