Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kshatriya   08 August 2018

bogus unregistered GPA

Respected sir,

My self rajendra Kshatriya from nashik Maharashtra one of my a native of same city I was personal guarantor to his agriculture loan. He failed to pay the lian, loan amount increased more than 10 lacs as bank file suit in DRT for recovery.in recovery by attached my plot as a guarantor. The loan has been settled for 15 lacks. The borrower paid the loan by selling his property. But due to some late payment bank has not realised my property s charged.

DRT also close the recovery proccedings. As now then that borrower made a bogus unregistered GPA on 100 rs stamp to sell the property in year 1996. There is no thumb nor my photo on that document.Then he executed document in 2013 by showing the vendee that this my property to mortgaged to bank showing the charges on 7/12 and sold the property.as I never given him Right to sold the property nor executed GPA in his favour he made fictious and fraud document and taken the support of that charges on 7/12 now I had filled a suit matter is pending and also I got injunction exhibit 5 pl do help me.

Thanking you.

Learning

2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     08 August 2018

Get in touch with a lawyer in your city/town and take appropriate legal steps as may be advised.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 August 2018

Approach in person alongwith elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP,  a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Criminal/Civil matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and share inputs /show the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL civil courts, HC, SC……

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register