LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya Kaushik   22 August 2018

blackmailing threw edited audio calls,

hi I'm 30 years old house wife. my problem is that my husband friend is blackmailing me since last two years.
two years before one day her wife come to my house asking me to lend some money for the treatment of any of her relative admitted in hospital. as they are our neighbors. she give me some Prasad and telling me about her problem.i said felona I don't have any cash, she is asking me about jewellery. on that time I feel like I'm hypnotized and I give her all my jewellery like a fool.
after some time when I asked about my jewellery she stopped picking my phone calls, start ignoring me.
whenever I called her her husband pick phone and start threating me that I'll tell your husband that you have extra marital affair with me. and your all jewelry is a proof. I am scared about my husband and my family who trust me alot and love me. I steal money and give to him and begging him to return my jewelry. slowly slowly he took almost 15 lakh rupees from me. there is another girl involved in this crime her name is Shivani, she do raiki of my house when I'm alone in house Shivani come along with her phone. that plz sister talk to Azad Khan my husband friend and a blackmailer.
and he start talking vulgar chats on the phone with a threat that your husband leave you and I send this tape to your father in your hometown. and I will marry you when you have no way to go. I always begg him not to do this. one day he asked me 25 lakh rupees for stopping this. I stop talking to him because I don't have money.
last month he breaks into my house with the intention of killing me along with two unknown persons and he beats me alot my eye is busted with facial fracture by putting knife on my throat that I'm not able to shout and took my cash, small jewelry, and my signed cheque books. with a threat of killing my kids and husband.
then I tell my husband about robbery but didn't exposed Azad Khan name in front of police. but after few days he called my father for 25lakh rupees. and send some vulgar audio of our chat. and tell my father if he doesn't give I'll send these audio recording to your daughters husband. and your daughter life spoiled. then my father refused to give because he's a farmer he's not able to arrange.
finally azad send all audio to my husband. my husband is shocked after listening all tapes.
my husband asked me the truth behind this. now police is giving
fAvour to azad khan.
and I'm suffering with, my jewellery, with my money, with my family respect.
plz help me out how can I get justice

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     22 August 2018

Dear querist,

If the video or chats are edited then it can be check by IT labs.

As far as police favoritism to other party is concerned you may approach to higher police officer in case your local police have colluded with other party.

Moreover offence which other party has done is of serious nature you may approach Chief Judicial Magistrate for direction to police authorities.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register