bike owner name changed

Hello sir/mam
My wife was working in a firm and his colleague has purchased a bike. Later this bike was changed to my wife name (AS PER RTO it is showing online in name of my wife)

This guy who purchased bike is a big fraud and I wanted to change name but the guy is absconding from his last address, changed his house.

Will it be okay if I Lodge complaint regarding bike stolen.
Or what measure should be taken

TIA

LEGAL

The details are confusing. Why should a  collegue of your wife transfer his bike in her name. Why should you lodge FIR for  Bike Lost or stolem.

WHat is the real matter...

First take bike to Ur custody and throw it or scrap it.

I didn't understand many things either. In case of transfer vehicle's owner rights to another person I normally recommend to arrange a new insurance with the cheapest rates https://www.general.com/articles/compare-car-insurance-quotes but in your case I don't even know what to say. I agree that the info is unclear. The guy transfers the rights for the bike to your wife and the owner name changes. But when you want to change the name, for some reason his conscent is required. Why? You said it had already been done?! Or is he still the owner? Talk to a lawyer. It is illegal to report the bike is stolen that hasn't actually been stolen. Please provide clearer details on what happened.  

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu