Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Legal Documents > bc-e caste certificate   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1 2 3

There are 23 Replies to this message

Mirza Zabi Ali Baig

Student
[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 28 July 2010 at 17:30 Report Abuse

Hello,

I am from Hyderabad AP and some one told me that because of the names Mirza and Baig in my name i am not eligible for a caste certificate. I belong to lower middle class and do not know how this is applicable to me.

Please help for my engineering counselling is going to start very soon,

thanks

Isaac Gabriel

Private Practice
[ Scorecard : 3455]
Posted On 28 July 2010 at 22:43 Report Abuse

If the community you belong is listed as SC,BC or OBC in your state. contact the certificate issuing authority with proof and apply for the certificate.Though the name factor is one among the factors, it is not the only criterion to decide your commun ity.Your school records are best identity  for the community.

abrar

business analyst
[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 13 August 2010 at 16:38 Report Abuse

Heloo sir,

Iam a muslim, belongs to shaik, i got my bc-e certficate from my town,i want to apply for government jobs in state as well as centre,i just wanted to know whether we comes under obc or not, if yes iam i eligible to apply jobs in state and centre,  iam really confused about this,please help me out from this, i will be very grateful to you,thanking you in advance,looking for your earliest response.is the reservation for muslims still existing ??

Isaac Gabriel

Private Practice
Posted On 13 August 2010 at 18:08 Report Abuse

The mandal commisson has approved the OBC list. Almost all communities in the state lisat find place in the Mandal list.You have to verify the community and apply for the obc certificate.

Ahmed Qureshi

student
Posted On 30 August 2010 at 00:15 Report Abuse

Respected Sir,

I am Muslim from hyderabad AP, i belong to the QURESHI community, i got an BC-E certificate from mandal office but as i wanted to pursue higher studies in other states, i asked the officer to issue me a OBC certificate as qureshi is listed in the "Central list of OBC under the entry number 62 ", when i showed him the central list of OBC's he said we ahve already given you BC-E, we cant give you OBC certificate, i tried to explain him that qureshis are included in the central list of OBC's but he asked to get the G.O. about that.............please guide me as i have no clue about the GO... i will be thankfull to you..

Isaac Gabriel

Private Practice
Posted On 30 August 2010 at 10:05 Report Abuse

The central OBC list is the guideline for issue of OBC certificate. No separaate G.O need be issued. You can meet the competent authority for the issue of certificate and explain the situation.

Total thanks : 1 times

Ahmed Qureshi

student
Posted On 30 August 2010 at 18:15 Report Abuse

Thanks for such a quick reply sir,

Can i have Both BC-E and OBC certificates as i told you previously "Qureshi" is listed in the central list of OBCs for the state of AP under the entry number 62 .

so, can i have BC-E certificate for the state of AP and OBC certificate for the other states.

Thanks and Regards.

Isaac Gabriel

Private Practice
Posted On 01 September 2010 at 20:18 Report Abuse

O K., OBC certificate is for applying jobs with central Government . Each state has its own list of BC s and not considering the other state list .

shukurpasha

student
Posted On 05 September 2010 at 15:32 Report Abuse

hello sir my name is md.ankushawali i belong to bc-b caste (dudekula) indian muslim ......i want to apply for bc-e certificate is iam eligible are not ....becoz i want to put the certificate in my eamcet counsiling.................

irshad

student
Posted On 15 September 2010 at 20:52 Report Abuse

Heloo sir,

I am a muslim, belongs to shaik, i got my bc-e certficate from my MRO HYDERABAD ,i just wanted to know whether we comes under OBC or not

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next