LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Collection Bhai   30 November 2018

arya samaj Mandir marriage is valid or not

hello sir, I am 21yrs old my Girlfriend is 25 yrs old nd girl's family is not ready to get girl marry with me bcoz caste issue , nd girl's family is pressurized the girl to marriage in their caste where and with whom her mom dad said, we decide to run away and marry at Arya samaj Mandir so I want to know that if we did marriage in Arya samaj Mandir so they issue some certificate or not , if not then what I do if girl's family not accept our marriage , we don't have time for court marriage we can't wait for 30 days bcoz girls is getting pressurized please experts help me out from this

Learning

16 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 November 2018

Minimum 30 days period is required as per law for anticipation any obligation from both the sides of bride & groom sides.

Ac Tech   30 November 2018

If we do marriage in Arya samaj Mandir there also we have to give 30 days notice

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     30 November 2018

Though Arya Samaj Mandir marriage will be valid evidence if that can be substantiated with some documents like picture or the purohit or any eye witness.Only self proclaimed that you are husband of someone is funny, provided the wife is also under that assertion. As in this case also you cannot deny your responsiblity towards your wife, however it is adviced please get your marriage registered before the Marriage Registrar, you will be at safer side so that no one can charge you of abduction or forge or enticement or anything else. Now choice is yours! Life long Solution or Life long legal risk!

Means arya samaj is not safe to marry nd Arya samaj Mandir marriage is not acceptable??

Marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir is equally vaild like any legal marriage but unlike in Marriage Registration the marriages are registered and recorded, further there is no chance that the girl or her parents can claim that the marriage was forceful or due to any enticement. So in comparison it is better to marry before a Marriage Registrat and for self satisfaction can marry before the God. 

Thank you sir for information but girl is in my side and I will go with 4 to 5 eye witness in Arya samaj so it's ok to get marry in Arya samaj Mandir ??? And like court marriage we have to sarve 30 days period in Arya samaj also

Thank you sir for information but girl is in my side and I will go with 4 to 5 eye witness in Arya samaj so it's ok to get marry in Arya samaj Mandir ??? And like court marriage we have to sarve 30 days period in Arya samaj also

Listen, when the girl is in your side you where is the harm if you people perform your marriage before the Marriage Registrar. It will for sure serve you a concrete proof, as it has been observed when actual evidence is require before the Court it take 'n' no. of days and not a mere 30 days! So better to wait now for 30 days rather than chasing witnesses in future, if require.

I believe I have made myself clear, and after all its your decision!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 November 2018

GO thru;

Arya Samaj Marriage Validation Act, 1937 with provisions of Hindu Marriage Act, 1955

Check at Arya Samaj Mandir in person or at their website and Inter-Caste Marriages and Inter-Religious Marriages may be performed provided none of the marrying persons are Muslims, Christians, Parsis or Jew or after conversion by shudhi..Also check for booking, registration/marriage date, documents required and click photographs and obtain certificate..etc showing witnesses  and detials..

Thereafter marriage may be registered under Hindu Marriage act or Special Marriage act..

GO thru the details placed at website of registrar of marriages in your state or inquire in person.

Thank you sir this information is very helpful

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 November 2018

You are welcome!

sandipvarma (Lawyer)     01 December 2018

You, should be very careful, as the girls parents may resort to Honour killing, 

Collection Bhai   01 December 2018

Hmm, can we get protection?? Or what we do for protection

sandipvarma (Lawyer)     01 December 2018

Consult a good Advocate and go for court marriage after that file a Writ petition in High Court for  protection, Think twice you may be dragging your Parents into trouble too with this. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register