LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanaa   05 September 2016

appropriate format of answer

What should be the appropriate format of answer to get highest marks in Llb exams ??

Learning

2 Replies

KS Johal   05 September 2016

If you are studying at an institution you need to pose the same question to your tutors. They will be in a better position to answer this question since they will also be involved in marking your exam papers. Otherwise you will just get a generalized version of the criteria for getting the highest marks in LLB exams. My version to get the highest marks in LLB exams are: 1 - make sure that you answer the question that has been asked rather than inserting information that is irrelevant. 2 - make sure that you know your case law and you use this as setting your arguments. 3 - make sure that you use clarity in your answers and make your points in an authentic and convincing way. 4 - make sure that your use of English in terms of punctuation grammar is used correctly in the correct sense. 5 - make sure that there is no spelling and grammatical errors in your sentences and paragraphs. 6 - make sure that you complete all the questions in the required time given. 7 - make sure that you plan your answer and that you organise it in a chronological way that makes sense. 8 - make sure that your writing style is legible and is being understood by the reader. 9 - do not try to confuse the reader remember that the reader is an expert at his or her subject. 10 - if you do not complete the answer fully make sure that you put bullet points so that the examiner is aware of your intention to elaborate the answer have you had more time. Finally - I hope what I have said makes sense and also it answers your question. Please let me know if it helps.

Sanaa   09 September 2016

Thanks...I will try to bring these points in practice for exams...:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register