LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raja (business)     21 August 2009

appointment of judge

dear sir, in drt judge appointment is...........he should b qualify for district judge. pls give detailed information for district judge in maharashtra.

Learning

4 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     21 August 2009

Candidate must be (a) a holder of Degree of Law (b) practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or Courts subordinate thereto for not less than seven years on the date of publication of advertisement.

Age; Must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 48 years in case of candidate belonging to communities recognsied as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment and 45 in the case of others.

Knowledge of Marathi : Must be certified by the Principal Judge of the District, where the candidate practices or within whose jurisdiction he ordinarily resides, to have sufficient knowledge of Marathi to enable him to speak, read, write and translate with facility from Marathi into English and vice-versa. 

raja (business)     21 August 2009

thank you for your reply. pls give me section and related law where it is mentioned as i want to plead in my case.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     21 August 2009

Sir will you pls state the facts of ur case.

the issue u ve asked is quite a lengthy one and involves various circumstances as well.

better give the facts and get the appropriate reply :-)

raja (business)     31 August 2010

Candidate must be (a) a holder of Degree of Law (b) practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or Courts subordinate thereto for not less than seven years on the date of publication of advertisement.....our advocate has argued that judge has worked only 3 years as advocate, please let me know where i can see members list of tamilnadu bar council? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register