Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sham Lal   16 September 2018

apartment work completion, builder and his staff harassment - torture, abuse troubles

hello

My daughter booked a flat in bangalore by rtgs of 2 lacs in April2018. builder didnt finish work ontime and kept on wasting her time. she lost her rented apartment. she asked for refund of 2 lacs as work not finished. builder told to move there. she did. still harassment. builder pressurised for full payment next day. she asked to finish work. builder told vacate flat or he will cut connections, she told she will go to police for resolution. builder asked sorry. An old builder told he will get work done in 2 3 days. she was already embarassed shocked hungry troubled, had office work etc. she paid full amount, got flat registered. my daughter lost her job as she cud nt go to office for 5 days due to builder.

builder and his staff wasted her full time, misconmunicate, argues, makes fun of her, misroute her to finish work. she has cried 100s of times and feels blanked stressed out.

she went to police on 29may and gave application for work completion. police told builder staff to finish work by 10june. they told yes in station but continued same way.

in june mid, they turned on lift. my daughter flat is next to lift. heavy noise. she would throw up, didnt sleep for 20 days. builder told they will shut lift in night and fix but wudnt.

on aug 15, again police was called and supported her, told builder to get it fixed by 22aug. builder didnt do on time but later. her doors gapfillings, paints are still pending.

after that too, staff builders make it a torture for her to get work done. her some paper work and parking allotment is pending. watchman is also from builder and troubles her. stole her watch, watercan, floaters.

building muslim men started misbehaving with her too.

builder and muslim told her that they will cancel her registration. she got very scared and confused.

she sent a message to builder saying that builder should have shame, beaten with shoes etc on 13sept. builder they filed a police complaint agaibst her in kanadda. she gave a written reply that she will not send message.

she tried filing complaint on 14sep. police wasted time. police took her complaint on 15sep. against builders. police told her that builder has given a new complaint against her but that has not got on table yet.
she has headache and doesnt know what to expect now? she didnt speak message to anybody in building after first complaint. her full time, life is gone and she is always too much stressed from april since she bought this flat.

she wants to get out of this trouble once and forever and wants below things -

1 strict actions on these harassers
2 return of her all money wasted on this flat including registration, purchases fans lights wardrobes etc etc

I am old and dependent on her. I get seizures, have severe health issues. my neurosurgery was planned when she bought this flat. my surgery delayed. she lost job. labor has fought abused me too. she sometimes tells me somethings, sometimes not as I may feel hurt. she is a good kid and would give me heart attack prevention medicine and fear that I may get seizures etc. She says her life is hell. she wants to get rid of these unnecessary troubles.

please advise what is possible and how??

Learning

1 Replies

Sham Lal   16 September 2018

any replies please

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register