LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nageswar Prabhala   16 July 2019

ap high court judgement

weather un marked documents can be given as certified copies ap high court judgement

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 July 2019

Appellant can only file a petition stating the circumstances under which it could not be filed in lower courts, reasons for such delay, the relevancy of that document, admissibility under Evidence act, and during judgment, HC is expected to take up the issue on the admissibility of such document.

I know such case where plaintiff has failed to get the document that establishes fraud from a public authority for 3 years, even after Central Information Commission decision, HC writ and finally plaintiff succeeded in getting the document and filed it before HC as ASMP and succeeded in getting the document admitted.

Nageswar Prabhala   18 July 2019

This answer is not suitable to my question. I want suitable citation permitting the court to give certified copies to the party though it's unmarked as exbits. citation from ap high court is required

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 July 2019

Those unmarked copies can be returned as it is to the party after proceedings on receiving such petition.  But, this certified copy is confusing the issue ?  For providing a public record, the document must be received as a process in regular proceedings, when it is not marked how one can insist for a certified copy, when the definition of a certified copy is clear in Indian Evidence Act.

Nageswar Prabhala   18 July 2019

Sir I too agree with you. But ap high court was order to give certified copies. though it's un marked. might be published in 1971 or 1972 AIR or weekly report.I couldn't find those journals.pl help

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 July 2019

I searched in google and find out the following link.  Try if it works.

https://www.casemine.com/search/in?q=certified+copy+of+unmarked+document

Sabari deeksha choudary   07 August 2021

Did u find answer for this question

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register