another girl tries to woo my husband

If an unmarried girl knowing the fact of a man being my husband and also father of my child tries to woo him in her love, what legal action can i take against her. I have also warned her on whatsapp but the conversation has been deleted, can i get that conversation back. Once she even cut her hand in order to threatening my husband of suicide i have that photo with me. My husband has earned lot of bad name due association with her, is the case is the case of defamation suit possible, what proof is required for it.

Your husband is involved with her and person involved in illicit relationship is aware of the consequences, so where is the question of defamation? To take action against her, rather the action against the husband should be taken. You cannot take action against her by any manner, rather she will continue all wrong allegations against your husband may be charges of molestation and s*xual abuse be if not charged of rape against him.

Thanku sir, but where does the question of rape comes once no physical association has been there. I have seen her msg on my husband mobile. All in mind heart and mobile so no allegations of rape possible. Even if she say so medical exam will reveal the fact. That means as a girl she can allure and entice anyone and will remain unblemished. No remedy under law against her.

Pl guide under which law i can take action against my husband once she is not against any act of husband and no physical relationship established.

There is very little that you can do. The only action against your husband could be to ask for divorce.

Total likes : 1 times


Thanku sir, but no remedy against girl, gdeat irony of law



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu