Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran Patil   20 January 2019

annual increment is approve compny but not reflect

Dear All,

I am working in the one of the company as a thirty parti payroll as an engineer...... that compny is approve my increment and send approval to my payroll company...... The costomer compny that is company where I work as third part payroll they conform to payroll company we are ready to provide his increment aamount from our side.

As per conformation payroll compny given approval to me on mail will give you your increment amount with aaries as per applicable..... But now more than 5 month is over for the approval but no reflection in salary.....and this increment is effective from month of April-2018 means more than 9 month for me.....

Finally I am resign from because I am not getting my increment amount even after all approvals I have the mail of payroll compny whenever it is done it will come with arries..... But now after my resignation they thet are not ready to give my increment even I had given service to there costomer as per increment which is effective from April 18

Even costomer ready to pay my increment all amomt to payroll computers but due to my resignation they are not accepting and reason my resignation is only they are not giving me my approve amount..

Wht action I have to take plz guide me..... How I will get my approve amount.

Thanks,
Kiran Patil

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register