LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukesh   07 January 2016

aircel demand notice

Sir i bought a aircel sim on august...and lost the sim, iam not getting and post from aircel.. they are saying that the bill is sent through email. I dont have internet..so i dindt pay the bill for the first month anf i recived the calls from aircel.. i deactivated the sim theought mail...they said to pay 981.. but i refused. .after 1 month they calling frequently and a lady called mmeanf said i will quest u to pay 400 and other 481 will be in weives in the connection will be permanently disconencted.. withinh 1 hour a man came and git 400 and gave a bill... but the connection is not disconected.. if i called the same no. Na its not reacheable... i went to the billing adress and it is a dublicate bill "vamanan business solutions" . So i thought the aircel is cheating me and i left the probl3m as it is ....now the bill is 526 and iam getting unwanted calls from aircel and threatening me to pay the bill..if not i will should pay 3526 in the court... yesterday a lady called me and said iam an asistant layer .. u please note ur case no. And handling seniour layer no. And call him for the case details... now what i should do... i have al the proof as eecording and that dublicate bill... will they send the legal notice... if they send means can i win the case. Please help me...

Learning

4 Replies

mukesh   07 January 2016

I also gave a consumer complaint in internet.. but no response from them...

mukesh   07 January 2016

I also gave a consumer complaint in internet.. but no response from them...

siddhartha sinha   07 January 2016

It was a hoax call by all means. They do such things to threaten. Common practice thess days.If you have evidence then relax.

mukesh   07 January 2016

I need to know a thing.. Giving a bill with dublicate address is a crime or not...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register