LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Roshan   01 April 2019

against false dacoity case

I my brother and my father all are innocent I am a business man my father is doings job and my brother is doing a work of contractor but my neighbour done a false dacoity case against us but my villagers supporting us what to do

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 April 2019

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer with complete facts of the case/ dispute which has not been provided in your query.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 April 2019

On a plain reading of Section 391, IPC it would appear that in order that a dacoity can be said to have been committed, it is necessary that five or more persons conjointly commit a robbery or attempt to commit robbery. If a robbery was committed, the dacoits would have the booty with them, but if the matter rested only with an attempt to commit a robbery there would be no question of the dacoits having any booty with them.2

There are three ingredients in Dacoity:

• The accused commit or attempt to commit robbery;
  • Persons committing or attempting to commit robbery and persons present and aiding must not be less than five;
  • All such persons should act conjointly.

The word conjointly refers to united or concerted action of five or more persons participating in the act of committing the offence. In other words, five or more persons should be concerned in the commission of the offence and they should commit or attempt to commit robbery.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     03 April 2019

Fight the case and if the charge is not framed file a petition for discharge and if you are discharge slab a case against them under section  211 IPC against the complainant. Time has come to deal with an iron hand against such false complaints against innocent person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register