LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun sebastian   08 October 2019

aftet breakup she is torturing me

Hi all..... I am a serving soldier.. I have a relation in 1 month before with a girl she is studying nursing in banglore... we started our relation through fb, whatsapp, insta like social meadia and we can't met in real life.... She was told me on fb she have a relation in her studiying time +1 +2 time and she stop that relation(4 year relation) during the nursing period based on some ego problems and she promised me she stopping that relation their.... in after she is a open minder and i proposed her and she fall in love with me for 3 month relation... and we desided to live along in life and i was told her case on my family and my family supported me and she is not tell her family.... After 3 months on sep 3 she was calling me and act like crying and her old boy friend is return and she can't live without the old lover.... then i take breakup and i lost her...and she is blocked me on fb and all social meadias... Now she written a complaint against me and she says that in case she got any issues in her life like accident, suicide attempt... or like other problems i will take the responsablity of that cause.... I saved all chats and video calls screenshots of her was talking with me. chatting with me... and promising me for wedding..... after break up she is living her on style and me on my style...
she is not complainted against me on this case... but she written a complaint like ataht above mentioned...
what leagal securities /actions can take me in case before she registering the cause...??
pls any one help...
my contact mail arunalanickal7887@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   06 November 2019

Originally posted by : Arun sebastian
Hi all..... I am a serving soldier.. I have a relation in 1 month before with a girl she is studying nursing in banglore... we started our relation through fb, whatsapp, insta like social meadia and we can't met in real life.... She was told me on fb she have a relation in her studiying time +1 +2 time and she stop that relation(4 year relation) during the nursing period based on some ego problems and she promised me she stopping that relation their.... in after she is a open minder and i proposed her and she fall in love with me for 3 month relation... and we desided to live along in life and i was told her case on my family and my family supported me and she is not tell her family.... After 3 months on sep 3 she was calling me and act like crying and her old boy friend is return and she can't live without the old lover.... then i take breakup and i lost her...and she is blocked me on fb and all social meadias... Now she written a complaint against me and she says that in case she got any issues in her life like accident, suicide attempt... or like other problems i will take the responsablity of that cause.... I saved all chats and video calls screenshots of her was talking with me. chatting with me... and promising me for wedding..... after break up she is living her on style and me on my style... she is not complainted against me on this case... but she written a complaint like ataht above mentioned... what leagal securities /actions can take me in case before she registering the cause...?? pls any one help... my contact mail arunalanickal7887@gmail.com

Please see your email i have replied there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register