LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghvendra Gupta   12 February 2019

adopted vs biological parent

my wife's daughter from first marriage is adopted by my wife's parents 17yrs back formally. all the papers indicate her parents as my wife's parents. but my wife and her daughter and her parents stayed together until recently when we married. what are the legal obligation of my wife towards her biological daughter? her daughter now stay with us forcing us to live seperate for everything. on th other hand my children from first wife stay with my first wife. my second wife doesn't let me meet my children or my parents. discussion are not helping as they end up very abusive and torture. can a Hindu women deny access of my children/parents? what are the legal option I have?

Learning

11 Replies

Raghvendra Gupta   12 February 2019

Ms Shashi nice language. thanks though. Himalaya will be best. 😀
1 Like

TGK REDDI   13 February 2019

Using filthy words is not the monopoly of Experts and not indicative of wisdom.

Raghvendra Gupta   13 February 2019

sorry now I got the answer. u know people like u scourndels, jobless, frustrated, uneducated mass, create so much issue that a nice family end up in divorce. my wife was just like you. how come ur husband have not divorced you yet. after that you take your kid and expect 2nd man to support you financially and you abuse him still and don't care of him or his family. so person who need to be in circus are people like you. many people marriage will survive. God save your husband. poor guy

Shashi Dhara   13 February 2019

Don't act like henpecked husband .act like lion.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     13 February 2019

Mr. Gupta  please solve these issues socially, as  these are   domestic issues where your freinds,relatives or even harmonious neighbours can help.

However regrding apoted daughter that shall be as per adoption deed what has been laid down.then and therin, adoption is transfer  from the biological parants to the adopted parants. The grandparents shall take care of adopted daughter. Her interfarance or beheaviour depends upon the moral education she has received from the enviroment and  upbrought. In the presant times where even kids are found depressed due to socail changes the elders can't stay away from mental tensions, try to pick the real ends and reach to source of problems and once you find them,stay with yourself and figure out what could be the solutions .

We can never calim to be real heros and chmapions in our life as there is no laid down common procedure for cherising  a smooth life  ,being humans we are the best creation means lot of emotions, desiers, wishes, and the ways how we reach them ,  in this helm of affairs come pop out issues giving birth to agencies we rely and truct .We have moral duties and obligations tto maintain a healthy society, and society begins from family...

Lawyers are socail doctors apart from being fighters for the rights  ,now depends upon how you take that.

I am not lecturing but sharing my little feel for what i observed from society and worried too as we are turning more into  machines than humans .Our tolerance level and degree of patience is falling at dangerious pace that is in fact the sad event.

Problems have always soultions provided you really sort out the pitch and source of it.

I have tried discussing with her, her parents but has not helped. I even tried that we go to counslers but she is scared that counslers will only support me and she doesn't want my kids, parents, family, friends to meet me. being in that spree she constantly ignore and abuse me, and feel insecure as I am living alone and that I might go to my ex or some y. so she will stop me to talk or meet any person. that makes her extremely possessive.

looks like I am on wrong group, people have more time for non legal advice. this is no politics. if I am coming back to some forum to check legal opinion that means I have tried and not worked. guys I am not alone struggling such jokes as you are saying. this is what whole Western world is facing all along and some section of India society. who tries to be advanced. I don't blame you as I was of similar opinion few years back when I had a great married life and such situation was alien to me. Now I need to see how I can alter it to live in this situation.
what you guys call as compromise is not always correct. seen many families who abuse their spouse but they are together. I respect the thought that one should decide if it's too much for you to handle. yes sometime we are not thinking long enough to decide what is too much. many men or women treat their spouse as dustbin or ATM or s*x doll and other one just keep compromising/suffocating/comit suicide that is a happy married life?
Regarding children I agree that do suffer. but they suffer even more if relation is abusive and their welfare is ignored. we believe in the world that everyone is sound minded. but it's not. many time people's past impact a lot in their dealing with world.
but that doesn't mean things cannot be corrected.

get the f**k out of this discussion... you are a jobless lady. I don't think I need your advice. I know what I am doing and I don't damn care of your uncultured person who have done nothing in their life and talk just like god. as I told u your mantality is what the mantality of now Whatsapp Twitter generation. this is all you guys have done in life. pls stop giving you filthy advice.
1 Like

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     14 February 2019

Originally posted by : Raghvendra Gupta
my wife's daughter from first marriage is adopted by my wife's parents 17yrs back formally. all the papers indicate her parents as my wife's parents. but my wife and her daughter and her parents stayed together until recently when we married. what are the legal obligation of my wife towards her biological daughter? her daughter now stay with us forcing us to live seperate for everything. on th other hand my children from first wife stay with my first wife. my second wife doesn't let me meet my children or my parents. discussion are not helping as they end up very abusive and torture. can a Hindu women deny access of my children/parents? what are the legal option I have?

Since it is not your first wife aka the mother of your children who is denying you access to the children, there is not much legally you can do except maybe seek a Divorce from your present wife on the ground of cruelty. However, i would advise you that rather than resorting to Courts at the first instance, speak to the family members of both the families and undergo marriage counselling to help your wife see your perspective.  You will need to handle the situation tactfully if you want to save your marriage.  

1 Like

Nilofer N. Ghani   14 February 2019

Originally posted by : Raghvendra Gupta

People cant handle 1 wife you have two two wives.  At what cost.  Free forum, free se xx? People like you should be stoned to death.

(Guest)

Apologies from the editorial team of LCI for Miss Rekha's comments. Appropriate Action has been initiated and I request all members of the platform to maintain decorum and dignity in forum discussions. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register