adcise on staying

my hubby left filled rcr I am trying to settle it but he says his lawyer will speak to me
we stay in separate apartment n he is now staying at his mom place n me at rented apartment n now I want to go n start staying with him if he is not coming so is there any law that he can put and doesn't allow me to stay cz it has been a month n me and my daughter are staying alone he has filled up the case n says let the court decide

FIN

Your spouse is providing for accomodation, funds for maintenance for yourself and child.

Try to crease the differneces and save the marriage.

take help of elders, mediators, from both sides.

no he is not paying for anything even not for medicine n none of the elders will fall into matter for counselling and mediator he has requested but I know him he will not either appear or somehow postpone the date and I want to go and stay with him

is there any law that can stop me to enter my in-laws house?

Advocate

As per law the daughter in law has no right of any of kind in her in laws property and assets.

Okay but if my husband is staying there than can I stay there?

Most murders take place like this only.  One should find other alternatives instead of going and settling in dangerous environments as your inlaws place. Suppose if they poison you or smother you while you are asleep who is to be blamed? You will die and the kid will be orphan.  Your parents will suffer due to mad decision taken by you.  I am not saying this will happen, but most murders take place like this only.  It appears that your marriage has failed.  Failure of marriage is a consequence of your actions only.  Try not to blame someone else and risk takiing further by moving into father in laws house.

Settle the m atter amicably by taking divorce and move on. Remember when food is stale you can stuff it down your throat one day because you dont have any other food on one night, but daily nobody should do.  Better to find good food and live dignfied life by taking divorce mutually.

May be u have never loved anyone N yes I am open to If that's the case if I am with him

Advocate

It is advised that so called experts (Who pretend to be and impersonate to be legal expert) be strict to give advise in terms of prevailing law only.

Advocate

it depends upon circumstance.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu