Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohan raj   22 May 2019

About unauthorized absence notice

hello sir...
I'm a banker. i joined in 2015. i was absent from the job for a month without any permission. i am preparing for UPSC. now i have received a notice from the bank for unauthorized absence. now what will happen after this notice.
Can the bank suspend me ?
I'm very stressed. Please guide me.

Learning

2 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     22 May 2019

You just contact your HR and inform when you are rejoining and apply for appropriate leave including leave on loss of pay.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 May 2019

It all depends on the duties assigned to you, and your functioning and relations with your superior.  It is true that most of the banks are understaffed and there is lot of stress in completing routine work.  If you are an officer, then there is more inconvenience to the bank.  It can be treated as minor misconduct and can be closed with an admonishment, if your officer's association people can convince them, after obtaining such regret letter from you.  A banker is aware of the problems in the disciplinary proceeding, workload, expenses, and cost of fresh recruitment. and they may view the matter leniently.  Produce a medical certificate stating some mental stress, contact Union officials and take their guidance without worrying when there is a solution to an issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register