LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vedava P.   26 September 2017

Zero FIR

Could you please tell me the implications of transferring ZERO FIR to jurisdictional police station without any investigation.

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 September 2017

Please post the complete facts.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 September 2017

Pls post full facts as asked by Mr. P.Venu.

Vedava P.   26 September 2017

Hello sirs, This is related to a falserape case against me for marriage, about which I already inquired in my previous posts. I am working in Mangalore university, Konaje. When she started irritating me, l filed a complaint with Konaje police station through Commissioner of Police, Mangalore and no action was taken. After about one month she lodged a (false) rape case with the same Konaje police station through the same Commissioner of Police, Konaje and FIR was registered. Later on, this FIR was transferred to jurisdictional Bantwal police station, where the complainant was also staying, and a separate FIR was registered and chargesheet was also filed. Now I filed an appeal with honourable high court against the order of honourable sessions court judge rejecting my discharge application and the case is pending. This is the matter in brief related to my above query. Kindly enlighten me and oblige sirs. Thank you.

Jett Snowden   22 November 2017

This forum is redesigned for the promotion of the unique things for the humans. The challenges of the visits of https://www.ukessayservicesreviews.com/essayontime-com-review/ have been improved for the influx of the facilities for the humans in his time period.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register