LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Navneet Singh Sood   05 November 2016

Wrongful termination in probation

I joined public co. At 15 Feb 2016 after I month my Branch Manager start my harassment when I verbal Complaint to hr department against RM, BM & ABM they transfer Regional Manager & say you continue your job today on words no one Harass you after few days My BM restart harassment in other way he was started Misguided my clients & ABM also support him. He said I will make you dog, I will kick you & many more I reply to him that sir I am trying to close cases I just need your support he said I have full authority to fire you I will fire you on Monday 1 of my client retain Monday morning in July last after that he started conspiracy 9 August he Shouted me in front of all Branch staff after that I informed to ABM , coordinator to VP & my other immediate boss Area Manager that I am going I can't tolerate more Insult & harassment am say to me now you go to home we will inform you about above till 11 August I am regular contact with hr team dated 24 September they send me we will not require your services anymore due to non performance & said fill your exit formalities I asked do I resign how can you pressurized me for exit formalities they invited me ho & discussed & again offer me under same boss when I Deny hr head said ok we will discuss with concern department & update you 5 October I got again mail & said again we will not require your services anymore & offer me one month salary when I Deny & request him I need back my job with Dignity because I proven you I am not Faulty he again replied me that we are ready to pay you salary till 24 September otherwise we are going to transfer your case to legal department because this is special case we are willing to gives you above amount reply me in24 hours otherwise here onward lead transfer to legal department & we will not pay you the same

Received Reply from Company

Dear Navneet,

This is my last email on this issue. We are willing to pay you till the day I emailed you that we will not be requiring your services anymore.  If you agree, contact Navdeep and close the issue. Please let me know by tomorrow or our legal department will be handling this case from here onwards.  We are willing to close this issue as a special case; otherwise, as you were on probation, the company is not obliged to pay the notice pay as company can terminate an employee's services any time during probation without any reason.  You have signed an agreement that states the same.

I Replied Again

Respected Sir,

If you ready to pay my all actual Payments till now I don't have any issue to close this matter. I don't have any problem to discuss this with anyone through mail. Because I got it I will not get Justice in wwics. No matter i am with white color.

You discussed about 24 September 2016 mail & you invited me @ 30 September 2016 & said to me that my attendance is 100? & I didn't done misbehave to anyone. I had done 3 clients in 6 months & you know sir you have some employees who were at zero or one in 6 months (in business immigration) till 28 July 2016 as per performance review by Sandeep sir  & you offered me again khanna Branch under Puneet sir when I Deny & Discuss with you that  Balinder sir (Area Manager) Patiala ready to work with me you said I will discuss with Sandeep sir & inform you.

5 October 2016 you again mailed me that you do not required my Services.

Are you terminated me @ 5 October 2016 asking you because after 24 September Navdeep sir mailed me & invited me HO for brief discussion with you & dated 5 October 2016 again you send me mail that we will not require your services anymore. Still waiting because I didn't get my termination letter with reason & Navdeep sir said you terminated by Ninder sir need to know about my termination. And actual payment made by you & how you calculated please explain in reply. After that I can able to decide & reply your last email dated 7 October 2016 Because you didn't explain all above in your last mail.

Hope you will explain each & every part of payments what you made & how you calculated after your reply in brief I can able to decide & reply your last email dated 7 October 2016.

Again I sent Followup Message after 15 days

Respected Sir,

Still waiting for your reply which is not received till 8 October 2016 i was waiting what you calculated & how again sending you in brief please check & reply.

If you ready to pay my all actual Payments till now I don't have any issue to close this matter. I don't have any problem to discuss this with anyone through mail. Because I got it I will not get Justice in wwics. No matter i am with white color. Because I mailed you many times it's pre planned conspiracy & you are also the part of that.

You discussed about 24 September 2016 mail & you invited me @ 30 September 2016 & said to me that my attendance is 100℅ & I didn't done misbehave to anyone. I had done 3 clients in 6 months & you know sir you have some employees who were at zero or one in 6 months (in business immigration) till 28 July 2016 as per performance review by Sandeep sir  & you offered me again khanna Branch under Puneet sir when I Deny & Discuss with you that  Balinder sir (Area Manager) Patiala ready to work with me you said I will discuss with Sandeep sir & inform you.

5 October 2016 you again mailed me that you do not required my Services.

Are you terminated me @ 5 October 2016 asking you because after 24 September Navdeep sir mailed me & invited me HO for brief discussion with you & dated 5 October 2016 again you send me mail that we will not require your services anymore. Still waiting because I didn't get my termination letter with reason & Navdeep sir said you terminated by Ninder sir need to know about my termination. And actual payment made by you & how you calculated please explain in reply. After that I can able to decide & reply your last email dated 7 October 2016 Because you didn't explain all above in your last mail.

Hope you will explain each & every part of payments what you made & how you calculated after your reply in brief I can able to decide & reply your last email dated 7 October 2016.

Again I sent Followup Message after 2 days

Respected Sir,

As per your email dated 7 October 2016 you want my reply with in 24 hours  when I sent you the same. you didn't replied till now. you all are turning me round till 11 August 2016 & still you didn't clear all above. Request you please clear all the doubts I sent you reply of your email dated 7 October 2016. I replied you dated 8 October 2016. (With in 24 hours as per your email) I sent you again the same dated 26 October 2016. Still waiting it's 78 days long time.

Sir I have a question.

All above pre decided by you & your nearest & Dearest because you are also the part of this conspiracy.

Why you are turning me round Navdeep sir said you terminated me & still I didn't received my termination letter.

If you terminate services of your employee you have to send him/her information same time with reason.

Still Waiting for your Reply which is unexpected again just because you are just passing time.

After that I Received Mail from HR

Dear Mr. Navneet

Inspite of discussing all your queries in person and telephonic-ally so many times, you are unnecessarily stretching this matter.

You didn’t turn up to HR for anything which you are highlighting hereby in trail mail except an instance wherein you met Ninder Sir, discussed your concerns with him and managed efficiently thereafter.

Refer to the enclosed mail from Ninder Sir in which he has clearly mentioned that we are comfortable paying your dues till the date when he informed you via e-mail that your services are no longer required i.e. 24-Sep-16.

Logically last working day is always as per biometric punch which is 11-Aug-16 in your case. We are willing to close this issue as a special case; otherwise, as you were on probation, the company is not obliged to pay the notice pay as company can terminate an employee's services any time during probation without any reason.  You have signed an agreement that states the same in brief.

Would appreciate if you may confirm your acceptance to this so that matter can be sorted out. We will share your full & final calculations with you once you share your acceptance.

I Replied Again after HR mail

Respected Sir,

I have questions

If everything divided at 24 September 2016 why you invited me 30 September 2016 ?

wwics invited me first time for discussion dates 30 September 2016 ?

That time Ninder sir said your attendance 100℅ & you didn't misbehave with any one & also offered me Khanna Branch under Puneet sir when I deny to work with him he said I will talk to Sandeep sir for Patiala Branch Why he offered me above if you all decided 24 September 2016?

I am already emailed you Many times that HR Team also involved in this conspiracy & your words showing the same.

You said you were terminated by Ninder sir why you didn't sent my termination letter 24 September 2016. & Why you invited me at 30 September 2016 meeting?
When company terminate any employee at any Reason no matter employee confirm or serving probation HR Responsible to send termination letter to employee same time.

And your word about payments as special case I didn't sit at home from myself already informed you & Ninder sir that Aman sir said me now you will go home I will informed you soon & solve this problem ASAP.

And your words as per agreement I signed with company
will discuss letter because contract not fulfill by company what I signed I read carefully again after your mail.

Your words already showed that everything was pre planned by all of you because you terminated me at 24 September 2016 after termination you invited me for brief discussion thanks sir your words proven that everything pre planned.

Again I sent Followup Mail

Respected Sir,

I have questions

If everything divided at 24 September 2016 why you invited me 30 September 2016 ?

wwics invited me first time for discussion dates 30 September 2016 ?

That time Ninder sir said your attendance 100℅ & you didn't misbehave with any one & also offered me Khanna Branch under Puneet sir when I deny to work with him he said I will talk to Sandeep sir for Patiala Branch Why he offered me above if you all decided 24 September 2016?

I am already emailed you Many times that HR Team also involved in this conspiracy & your words showing the same.

You said you were terminated by Ninder sir why you didn't sent my termination letter 24 September 2016. & Why you invited me at 30 September 2016 meeting?
When company terminate any employee at any Reason no matter employee confirm or serving probation HR Responsible to send termination letter to employee same time.

And your word about payments as special case I didn't sit at home from myself already informed you & Ninder sir that Aman sir said me now you will go home I will informed you soon & solve this problem ASAP.

And your words as per agreement I signed with company
will discuss letter because contract not fulfill by company what I signed I read carefully again after your mail.

Your words already showed that everything was pre planned by all of you because you terminated me at 24 September 2016 after termination you invited me for brief discussion thanks sir your words proven that everything pre planned.

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

Again I Sent Followup Mail

Respected Sir,

I did not get Answers of my Questions What I Asked you 28 October 2016. Sending you in Brief  With Small Evidence Please Check. & Also Requesting you Sir Please Be Transparent. its 82 days complete till 11 August 2016 & you all are turning me round.

As per your words 

Inspite of discussing all your queries in person and telephonic-ally so many times, you are unnecessarily stretching this matter.

I have each & every Evidence what we Discussed in Person & Telepathically & all Evidence Shows that you All are unnecessarily stretching this matter & Harassing me.Also have Evidence What we Discussed 30 September 2016 Meeting.

You didn’t turn up to HR for anything which you are highlighting hereby in trail mail except an instance wherein you met Ninder Sir, discussed your concerns with him and managed efficiently thereafter.

1.  22 August you Invited me for Interview with Mr. Balinder Kumar (Presently Area Manager of Patiala) for Khanna Branch.Mr. Balinder Ready to Work with me & you Said You are not Shortlisted for Khanna.Mr. Balinder Still Wants to Work with me But HR Department Also Involved in this Conspiracy Because Ninder Sir & His Nearest & Dearest Involved in this & He is HR Head of wwics.
  2. You Terminated me 24 September 2016 as per your Words (I am Still Employee Because I didn't receive my Termination Letter Till Now & I Didn't Resign)
  3. You Didn't Meet me for Brief Discussion Before 24 September & Terminated Me Because its Full Planed Conspiracy against Me.
  4. You Invited me 30 September 2016 After 6 Days of  My Termination  for Brief Discussion (If you Terminated me 24 September 2016 why you invited me for Brief Discussion @ 30 September 2016) as per your words if you terminated me 24 September 2016 what was the Purpose of 30 September Meeting.
  5. 30 September 2016 Ninder Sir Said to me You Were Absconding in HR Eyes that's why i Sent you 24 September mail that we will not required your services (when i was in daily Touch with you till 11 August 20) & the same time i Proved That Monika Mam (Coordinator to Sandeep Sir) Aman Sir (Area Manager, Business Immigration) & Vikas Sir  (ABM Patiala)  Aware About That & Infront of Ninder  sir & you (Navdeep Sir) Monika Madam accept that she was aware & She informed to Sandeep Sir @ Same time After that Ninder Sir Offered me Khanna Branch Under Puneet Sir Again. I Deny Because I Don't want more Harassment & Insult by Puneet Sir & Informed Ninder Sir that  Balinder Sir, Still Wants to Work with me Ninder Sir Said ok I will Discuss with Sandeep Sir & Inform you Shortly. you have 100% Attendance, you didn't misbehave with anyone, you are not absconding,
  6. Ninder sir Again emailed me 5 October 2016 that we will not require your services. When he was aware all above.
  7. Your words say Company can wrongful Terminate any employee as per contract I signed with Company am I Right sir?
  8. I know what Agreement I signed with company & I have many evidences that shows how a company didn't fulfill Agreement Conditions sending you a small evidence which showing Company didn't Provide me Marketing Material till 11 August 2016.

If we talk About my Training that was 2 days only as per Contract (Induction Training which is usually held at Head office Mohali for about 10-15 days. The purpose of the Induction Training is to upgrade the knowledge, skills and motivational aspect of such employee, so as to enable them to take on the job in more effective and productive way.) & I gave Feedback to Monika Madam Same time that this Training was Just Wasting my Time My Trainer Showed me Just 3 Presentations (PPT)  But yes P- Management & HR Session was Good  & No one take my Assimilation Test which is mandatory (as per 1.5, Contract Agreement) Also Sending you Some Little Proof Which Shows How My HNI Clients Turned in ABM Kitty.Also Sending you copy of mail that i request for Marketing Material & Followup through Call Till 11 August 2016 for that. Also Sending you I update my attendance right time but HR deducted my Salary  1 and half day (Without my Fault) because my BM didn't informed to HR. Also Sending you a Chart of my Performance as per Company Z-Axis.

Now you will get why I mentioned that HR Head & Team Also Involved in this Conspiracy you Terminated  me as per your words that's why I mentioned you all are involved in this conspiracy & your email Proved you are involved.

Again need to inform you, sir, I didn't resign & didn't receive my termination letter officially I am still an employee of the Company first you tried to Pressurized me for resignation when I deny you try to show absconding  when I proved Navdeep Sir,Monika Madam, Aman sir, Vikas Sir & Sandeep Sir Aware about that & I am in regular touch with you (Navdeep Sir) Till 11 August 2016 After that HR Team terminated me without any reason because I raise my voice against my harassment & insult.

Attached  copy of Mail which was Requested to Vice President

Respected Sir,

Please Arrange Punjabi Business Pamphlets with my official Mobile No. ASAP as i am going to start village seminars 26 march to 15 April 2016 & this will be Continue On Regular Basis Request you sir please arrange ASAP.

Kindly do the needful

Request you, sir, Please Answer me All Above Questions Why I should not call this is pre planed Conspiracy & why I should not call that HR team also involved in this.Which is Clearly Showing.

I have All Evidence which I mentioned  in my previous email dated 23 September 2016. Also have Evidence How My BM/ABM Pressurized & Using me for Skills Activity which is not part of my job. My BM Said I will make you Dog I have Evidence but HR didn't confirmed to Branch Employees that how was my BM tortured me & you want to fire me at any cost Because I rise my voice against my harassment & insult & openly mentioned that Ninder Sir Also Involved in this Conspiracy no matter I am with white color. 

My Last Followup Mail & I Didn’t Receive any Answer Yet

Respected Sir,

It's 85 days completed till 11 August 2016.And Still I didn’t get Justice when I am with White Color & Honestly Replying your each & every Email when I know its All Pre Planed Conspiracy of Ninder Sir/HR Team/Nearest & Dearest I've always seen that HR Team is always transparent. But Here I am experiencing extremely different.

Every time you asked me that  tell me navneet what you want & Every time I requested you that i am requesting actual justice my till date salary & get back my job with dignity don't know why you all are harassing me from last 85 days & unnecessary stretching this matter.

I have evidence when you offered me this job you said you will get a surprise letter had you talked about this?  Ninder Sir accepted 30 September 2016 meeting that my attendance is 100℅  & absence 0℅  & i didn't misbehave to anyone what was my fault as per all above communication i found my fault & that's I Rise my Voice against my Harassment & Insult nothing else.

You all are higher level (Class One) Bosses can't understand Sir that why are all of you conspired against me.

I heard an abused language by my BM everyday head bowed without saying anything because I regard Designation of BM & do my job honestly is it  my fault, sir? I Already sent request mail to Sandeep sir, that I can't work with the Patiala Branch (Sent Mail because Puneet Sir Harassing me a lot) which is  

Attached Copy of Request with Vice President in June 2016

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

Respected Sir,

Request you Please Transfer me to Other Branch i can’t work with the Patiala Branch as you know my productivity going Down i am here to become a valuable employee of the company not to become a Liability Request you Sir Please Consider my Request & Give me a Chance to Prove my Self.

Navdeep Sir, did you hire me for Harassment? If yes, then why you didn't mention in joining documents & if your answer is No then why you all are harassing me? Please Answer, Sir

Again Request you, Sir, Please Answer of my all above questions & what I asked you in my last email.

Waiting for Your Answer which is unexpected.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 November 2016

Probably you have copied and pasted in this page from some other source.

Therefore it is not fitting properly in the page.

Post again.

Avoid lengthy emails.

Post objectively.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register