Wrong way driving challan not paid from 8 months

Dear Sir,

A Challan was issued by Gurgaon Police for Wrong Way Driving Bike in Sept. 2016. They took my DL too.
I lost the copy of the challan.
It is almost 9 Months, I have not paid that challan.
Now, I want to pay the challan, But i do not know How to proceed as I do not have challan copy. Also, the bike was not mine (My Friends Bike).
Please help.

There might be a dedicated office for payment of such challans.

Ask any traffic police/police [personnel.

They may trace with vehicle number.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu