LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajith Mohan   17 February 2018

Wrong survey number in title deed

I purchased 12 cents of land in 2013 from Mr. X, which was sold to him by Mr. Y in 2006, out of his 70 cents of land. Mr. Y is having another 70 cents of land, where he resides. While executing sale deed in 2006, re.sy number was wrongly mentioned in Property descripttion. Re.sy no of his residential property was mentioned instead of proposed site. Everything except re.sy no was mentioned correctly in sale deed. Subsequently mutation was also effected in wrong survry number, which is the residential site of Y.
After identifying this mistake recently, Y approached me for making correction deed. On a thorough inquiry, i am also convinced about the mistake happend. During this time, Tehsildar ordered an RR in the name of Y, for his default with a Financial Institution. The amount involved is near about 2 lacs, which is one time settlement sanctioned to him. Also he submitted a request to Taluk office for cancelling the mutation effected in his residential site, through the village office.
Now,
1. Y is not ready to execute rectification deed, which is necessary. He is waiting for cancellation of mutation by taluk office.
2. what can I do in this regard or how my interest and property will be protected;
1. when there is an RR threat.
2. if y is not executing rectification deed along with x

kindly guide me
thank you so much in advance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register