LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (ceo)     19 June 2015

Wrong information feed in wedding card about educational qua

my marriage solemnize in 2008. there was two members in my family me and my mother and she is illiterate. my father in law made help me to print wedding cards of my side and typed wrong information about my educational qualification under my name in card.( b.tech while i was doing bio-tech which was b.sc degree left after 1st year and taken admission in other graduation program).when card came to us after printing we both argued about it and finally the apologize it, we through out most of the cards from my house.but he kept some card for reference to print his side cards.we were ready for it. unfortunately he typed same mistake again in his card( b.tech not bio-tech).that time it was mistake from his side.
after 3 years of wedding my wife left my house and after 3 years of separation my wife filled 498a, 125 maintenance, dv and i have applied for divorce suite. now she admit same wedding card for interim maintenance and giving me warning to file another fir 420 if i denied this info about my qualification.

is she right

will you please help me. 

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 June 2015

Tell truth in the court of law. The court willl record your submission. Accordingly court will decide justice. Truth is always tryumph. 

Born Fighter (xxx)     21 June 2015

These are all pressure tactics, FIR ?  does she think the police stations have no other jobs to do. Also your marriage is more than a year old, cheating cases need to be filed within completion of a year. So dont take her "dhamkis" seriously. You gather your own evidences to counter her claims, be calm n patient.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     21 June 2015

Section 420 cannot be proved.  Anyone can get any marriage card printed.  Criminal law demands the proof beyond reasonable doubt.

manoj (ceo)     21 June 2015

thanks all of you. this is power full moral support to me to fight for truth and dignity..........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register