Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat (Manager)     04 September 2014

Wrong account money transfer

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Subject – Online amount transfer to wrong account no: 20003637130 (Account in Hatigaon Charli branch)

Yesterday (02/09/2014) by mistake I have transferred amount 50,000 Rs to SBI account no: 20003637130 (Account in Hatigaon Charli branch) instead of 20003736130 (Nandambakkam - Chennai) from my Axis bank account 074010100230391 (Ramapuram – Chennai). Though the IFSC code and Name of the  recipient not matched with the details I had registered, amount has been credited to SBI account no: 20003637130 (wrong recipient) today (03/09/2014).

I raised a complaint in Axis bank regarding wrong transfer and same not yet resolved. Please provide information on how banks will transfer amount only based on account no, when other details like IFSC code and name of recipients are not matching.

Thanks in advance

Please sugegst to get back my amount. venkat 9962566889

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 September 2014

Axix bankers checks your application carefully, filling up of application mistaked by you, then it is your risk. Any how give written complaint to the bank manager and police.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2014

Visit nearest branch of SBI or find out from website the number, email id of BM of SBI Hatigaon Charli branch and keep Regional Manger, Circle manager, Nodal officer, Chairman, SHO, Police Commissioner of your area, your lawyer................... in loop and request to not to let the a/c holder withdraw the money and withhold the funds and transfer back the funds..........................Attach copy of your complaint to M/s Axis bank.

At least the BM shall stand notified.

Escalate to Principle Nodal officer, MD, Chairman of M/s Axis Bank ......................................issue legal notice if required.

These are hazards of ON line banking.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register