LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthik   30 September 2016

Wrong Billing International SIM Connection

Dear Experts, I took a connection from XYZ before my international travel. Once I returned on 26th I asked for invoice for the connection. They said on 4th they will generate bill. On 10th I sent an email asking for Bill they replied stating that "since you faced few technical issues and was not able to make the calls during the travel. As confirmed by the technical team No bill will be generated for this connection" Based on this I closed the expense claim and left the company. After 10 days of this email they raised a bill of 800 and after another 1 month now another invoice for 4000 and charged directly to my credit card staying "This transaction has been processed without additional factor of authentication as prescribed by RBI" The customer service is not replying to my email. I am not sure how long they will keep invoicing and directly charging to my credit card. Since I do not have option to claim the reimbusment from the company, do I need to hear this cost as my expense. Thank you..

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     30 September 2016

Kartikh

1)do u have written letter from that company? which state that for that period no bill will be charged due to no phone call from that sim.

2) If yes then u can recovered that amount from that company.

3) As they had directly charged from your credit card without your consent.

If u like my suggstion then kindly give THANKS on my profile.

Thanks Bharat.. The Sim was not functional for 1 week out of 4 weeks and after 1 week they got the SIM activared and i made 5 or 6 calls during the entire stay. Yes I have their reply No bill will be generated which is on email. As per them on the SIM Card application form authorises them to do so.they just took a photocopy of the credit card while issuing the SIM.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 September 2016

Write to them on the same email trail and demand to expalin and supply the copy of SIM Card application form.

Do you have your copy of SIM Card application form?

If the reply and relief is not satisfactory lean on a very abel counsel specializing in consumer matters.

Thanks Kumar... I asked for the same and they are not responding to my email.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register