Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dev (xxx)     18 March 2014

Written statement

Hello,

Wife filed written statement in divorce case filed by me. There are such allegation to which I need to file my say. Is it possible to file my say to her allegations in WS. If yes, how can I go about it?

Regards

Dev

Learning

7 Replies

Srinivas (Director)     18 March 2014

File a rejoinder.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 March 2014

file a replication before court with all your version. it is your right

Dev (xxx)     18 March 2014

Hello,

If a file replication then will she again file her say to it? Till when court will allow this cycle?

Request ld friends to please reply.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 May 2014

You have filed a petition and she has filed her written statement countering your allegations/averments; so it is a mere procedure being followed, you do not have to be worried about her allegations, you will get a chance to prove it wrong or giving her an opportunity to prove her allegations during trial of the case,so for the present remain calm and watch the development by concentrating on the trial of the case.

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     14 May 2014

If any new case is set up in the written statement by introducing allegations which are not relevant to your side pleadings, it is necessary to file your reply in order to defend the same with the leave of Court. Then only you can produce evidences not only to prove your case but also disprove the case of opposite party.

Note that no evidence could be produced without pleadings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register