Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munish Prasher   20 November 2015

Writ under article 226

Dear Members,

As per provisions of Section 197 Criminal Procedure Code,  I have already served  legal notice  seeking sanction to prosecute Sh. Rakesh Agrawal, lP5, Regional Passport Officer, SCO 28-32, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh under sections 166,167 tPC read with section 477 IPC.

The 60 days time period of notice is over. I am now looking to file Writ under Article 226 with Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.

I am looking to file Writ myself and will appear in person in front of the Hon'ble Justice.

I request for guidance and help in preparing Writ Petition and Legal Points which will help me in respresenting my case.

Many Thanks

Munish Prasher

Learning

7 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     21 November 2015

You do not need to seek prior permission to file a writ . The permission under section 197 is required when u seek to file a criminal complaint under section 200 crpc. Anyway as far as help required is concerned , it will be better if u explain the offence that u are alleging that he has committeed .

Munish Prasher   22 November 2015

The offence he have committed us under section is 166, 167 ipc read with section 477 indian penal code.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2015

It is a good idea that you have decided to appear as a party in person.  Well for drafting the writ petition until you have legal knowledge it will be diffcult to prepare a proper and strong petition hence take the support of an advocate outside court to help you draft the same.

Munish Prasher   26 November 2015

Thanks....Can I get online support to prepare the Writ please.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2015

You can contact any exert lawyer from this forum or outside for tting you the draft writ petition as per  the terms/charges agreed upon

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 December 2015

If U can kindly describe the offence committed by the IPS Officer,and if U R the victim,kindly mention the query in detail for us to come to a correct solution and conclusion.

Munish Prasher   01 December 2015

The offence committed by IPS Officer is u/s 166, 167 read with 477 IPC. If you want I can send u copy of Legal Notice sent seeking his prosecution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register