Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siv (engineer)     03 April 2012

Writ petition to get information about the criminal case

Hi,

I have filed RTI seeking information about the criminal case details that is investigated (completed) by the PIO but PIO denied information by invoking the section 8(1)(h) of RTI Act. Also PIO failed to disclose the reasons, as per section 4(1)(d) for invoking the section 8(1)(h).

PIO says that he has no obligation to give reasons on non-applicability of citations relied by the RTI applicant.

Also PIO says that he has no obligation to give reference of citation that PIO relied upon while denying information.

Can I file writ petition under Article 226 and 227 to get the details of the criminal case investigation being my rights that are under Article 19, 21 and 22 are affected by the action of PIO and while filing the Writ petition I will use RTI reply of PIO as evidence that show denial of information to the accused of the criminal case.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Dear

Some of investigatin parts is covered in sec.8.

Such as Case Diary matter.

Provide me details whats you demanded for get perfect advice.

Siv (engineer)     16 April 2012

I asked the charge sheet allegations that attract section 498A of IPC. The nature of the charge sheet incidents that attract section 498A of IPC.

The reasons for arresting the accused and the documents that are verified before arrest of accused and the necessity of arrest of accused.

The particular allegations that gave power to the I.O to arrest the accused.

The date, time and place of the alleged incident occurence.... etc 

Siv (engineer)     23 April 2012

Hi All,

My writ petition in HC of Karnataka is admitted. It is filed seeking the information (mentioned in section 211, 212, 213 and 214 of CrPC) of the alleged allegations ....I said that unless these detaisl are given to me my rights under Article 19, 21 and 22 will be affected.

Court asked to issue notices to the police.

Siddharth Khandelwal (owner)     19 May 2012

शिव

अधिनियम की धारा ८ का उल्लेख कर सूचना नहीं देना आम है.इस सन्दर्भ में दिल्ली हाई कोर्ट 
का निर्णय बेहद महत्वपूर्ण है.इसके बिंदु क्रमांक १३ के अनुसार -
लोक सूचना अधिनियम की धारा(३) के अंतर्गत आदेश मुक्ति अपवाद है.धारा (८)इस मौलिक अधिकार पर 
एक शर्त होने के कारण सटीकत: परिभाषित होनी चाहिए.यह इस तरह से व्याख्यायित नहीं होनी चाहिए कि
बिलकुल अधिकार को ही असूझ बना दे.धारा (८) के अंतर्गत सूचना प्रदाय से मुक्ति अनुमत है यदि यह अन्वेषण 
की प्रक्रिया या अपराधी के अभियाजन को बाधित करता है.यह सुस्पष्ट है कि सिर्फ अन्वेषण प्रक्रिया कि वर्तमानता 
सूचना के नकार का आधार नहीं हो सकती.सूचना धारक प्राधिकारी को इस वास्ते समुचित कारण बताने चाहिए 
कि क्यों अमुक सूचना प्रदाय अन्वेषण प्रक्रिया को बाधित करेगा.ये कारण विनियोज्य होने चाहिए. प्रक्रिया के बाधित 
होने का ख्याल औपपत्तिक एवं बाबुनियाद होना चाहिए.बिना इस अन्वीक्षण के धारा ८(१)(ज) एवं इस समान 
प्रावधान सूचना कि मांग को छलने वालों के लिए सुखधाम बन जायेंगे.
 अर्थात   लोक सूचना प्राधिकारी सूचना न देने के कारण भी बताना पड़ेंगे .
 इस प्रकार से यह निर्णय अधिनियम की धारा ८ के सन्दर्भ में बेहद महत्वपूर्ण है.निर्णय इस पोस्ट के साथ में है 
कृपया डाउनलोड कर अध्ययन करें.
                                                                           सिद्धार्थ 

Attached File : 849976819 bhagat singh vs. chief information commissioner.pdf downloaded: 91 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register