Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

E V Santosh (Commi I)     01 September 2014

Worried regarding dad's behaviour.

Hello,

My dad is an NRI and this days he is trying to maintain extra martial affairs with some online ladies. He is spending money on ladies and friendship clubs. So what should I do, should I tell it to my mother regarding this matter. He recently hired a room in hotel and also spent time with some lady.

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 September 2014

Yes , you must inform to your mother and try your best to understand him knowingly or unknowningly he is doing wrong , it is a cruelty upon your mother, also it attracts dv if he tries or buildup illicit relationship, it is also breach of trust .

E V Santosh (Commi I)     01 September 2014

But I am worried about mother's reaction after telling her about dad's behaviour. I personally want to talk with dad about it but I am getting fear by how to raise this topic with dad. He is very good person but unable to understand why is he doing like these days. These started just before a week.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     01 September 2014

it is your duty to make wrong from any one before going thorough it

first talk to your dad and dont not make it a big issue by spoiling your dad image and if he is not changing his behavior  to you then inform your mother or make any close friend of your dad to mediate the issue and solve it for you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register