LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manmohan singh (PA)     27 August 2012

Working hours in pvt. school

I am working in a private school in office. recently principal has ordered the office staff  to come to school in time but there is no time to go back . if a person is late in the morning 3times or more then his/her half day leave will be deducted. but he did not say any word about the time when to leave the school. office staff keeps on siting in the office some times up to 3.30pm. and there is no excuse in the morning. No written order has been given when to leave the school.

1. please tell me can he confine the staff in such a manner?

2. is there any legal way?

3. please suggest me how to overcome from this.

4. he says staff will leave the school only after the school bell ring.

4. he says ladies staff can go but gents staff will wait till further orders.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 August 2012

Due to prevailing weather conditions, the change of school timings in Government Schools will continue till January 31. During this period, all the Government Schools (Single and Double Shift) will open at 8.30 am and the second shift of double shift schools will close at 5.00 pm. Private schools also must follow the same. Otherwise report to the labour commissioner in the concerned district.

manmohan singh (PA)     28 August 2012

sir, i mean to ask : 1. can principal stop the office staff after working hours till he desires? 2. can he ask the staff to wait till the school bell ring for them? 3. can he tell ladies staff can go but gents staff has to wait for his nod?

puja   09 November 2016

Hello sir,

I need to know the proces of finding lost DIN no. Plz help me. how can i get DIN no. by PAN card.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register