Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joydeep   27 March 2016

Work and study

Hello Sir,

I'm a undergraduate college student. .

I'm trying for govt job posts as Clerk,Multi Tasking Staff, etc. Am i eligible to continue studies along doing those jobs?. .and if it is. .then do the Degree certificates i earn will be valid?

Learning

8 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     28 March 2016

You need to get the permission of the Department and avail study leave and then you can proceed

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 March 2016

STUDY is different.  If it is regular (including evening courses) you need to take permission and may also undertake that your studies do not cause any impediments to your duties.

For Distance education, there is no bar.

Joydeep   28 March 2016

Thanks for both of your reply
The only fact that i'm concerned the most. . that DO GOVERNMENT SERVICES allow students to continue education along with their duties?? Honestly, i won't prepare for those posts anymore if that allowance(of study) is restricted for employers. .To me obviously it doesn't matter how hard i have to do for both work and study. . Am i allowed or not is what matters me

I Hope you understand me.

Please understand that rules and regulations are prepared on past experiences and problems faced, and not prepared in keeping your views alone.  Better, you remain aloof from Govt. Employee ,  if studies are your passion and  when you do not need to support your family and can enjoy Govt. Scholarship..

Please understand that rules and regulations are prepared on past experiences and problems faced, and not prepared in keeping your views alone.  Better, you remain aloof from Govt. Employment.  ,  if studies are your passion and  when you do not need to support your family and can enjoy Govt. Scholarship.. or if you are confident you can go abroad.

Joydeep   29 March 2016

Ah. .I was just curious..
But. .Somehow. .i have figured and cleared out. .after considering your views and my seniors. .

Thanks it helped.smiley

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 March 2016

Do not forget to apply under proper acknowledgment.

compliance   03 May 2016

Both are different.you can do it it as partial timing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register