LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

not happy (R&D)     14 February 2014

Women work place harassment

I narrate the complete case kindly guide me how to proceed with i am a female working in a government school in tamil nadu .i taken a loan from Co-operative society where as I signed a guarantor for my principal and he signed for me. In this situation I had a personal misunderstanding with him and completely stop talking to him. I got due for my co-operative societies loan where as he too have dues but being a drawing officer with the personal vengeance he detected only my due amount where as many of them woking in the same school having dues months to gether. Co-operative society given only due notice for all the staffs not mention only my name but he detected only my salary knowing. By knowing I am away from husband and I cannot defend myself he is putting lot off work discrimination and financial pressure on me. I field an RTI on this incident to know the fact still now he never replied for it and also he informed to close friend that let me see how she will take housing loan . kindly guide me how to approach this incident. Is there a possibility to with draw my guarantorship or how can I make him to pay the dues. Note :- no one had paid due months together even he got due.

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 February 2014

not clear who borrowed money? who was guarantor? how much was the money? who did nto report the matter to department?

not happy (R&D)     16 February 2014

I barrow money from co-operative Society.

My principal was the  guarantor and i am guarantor for him.

5lk

C-operative society never reported anything regarding the due.

not happy (R&D)     16 February 2014

barrow money from co-operative Society. principal is guarantor and i am guarantor for him. 5lk C-operative society never reported anything regarding the due.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register