LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chaman Lal (owner)     01 December 2012

Women share in property if already signed for share transfer

my father has 4 brothers and a sister, all are married. my grandfather dies in 2000 and grandmother dies in 1990. My father also expired in 2007.our family have aprox. 1 killa commercial land in prime location on highway and 1 killa land at another location. My grandfather does not make any will.

in the year 2003, our family decide to sale other loacation land and all of my family members include my aunt give attorney to my smallest uncle to sale the land and  he sale some of the land in plots and he transfer 1 plots in the name of my ftaher, 1 for my uncle and 1 for himself and 1 plot and 3 shops for my aunt.   

Now in 2010 our family devide our prime commercial property in 3 parts in which my aunt is agree for give our share but we transfer her part to our other land equal to her part in this land and  registered deed is signed by all family members. 

Now we want sale our land but our aunt put a case in court  for her share. Now what can we do. Is the court  agree with our aunt. pls. help us.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register