LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

muraliram (clerk)     15 February 2012

Will this hindu succession act 1956 help me

Firstly I would like to thank you for your concern towards common man who has very little

Knowledge of our legal matters and judicial proceedings, most of them are misguided by the middle

men. Hope your online legal advice may help thousands of people like me who are in dilemma.

Sir, I came across your website you have given lot of information which are really very much useful

to the people around us. Sir I need some more clarification in r/o my grandmother’s ancestral property

which latter called as joint family property . I wish to make it clear by giving some events related to this

matter. 1. My granny`s father Died about 40 yrs ago leaving behind four sons my granny and her

Sister, at the time of death of their father both of them were married and settled with their family,

Among the sons there was a dispute in sharing the joint family assets left out by their father, and

a civil suit was filed by one of the son for partition, Meantime some moveable assets were given to

both the daughters. As there were some tenancy cases also in the suit the matter is still in the court.

as my father is no more and my mother is much worried about this.  Please tell me whether my

grandmother is entitled for any share in the above property as she died about 18 years back.

If so can we take over the same? Or is their any way that we can fight legally on this issue.

I will be much obliged if you kindly reply to this mail.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

muraliram.

Bangalore

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register