Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Will hc,jaipur-s notice,already@lko reach res.inlko,in7days?

Will HC,Jaipur, reach its 18/3 hearing notice to the only person it has to hear, (resident in LakshmaNpuri),in next 7days?                                                                                                                                                                           Dear Readers, I seek your prayer too, for                                                                                                                                   1. the ability of hopefully-sawAi or dharm-savvy HC, Jaipur, and                                                                              2. sawAi-nature in men&women, to win over RAvaN/Kumbh-karN nature, in the following route of an important notice of hearing on 18.3.15, that is supposed to have reached LakshmaNpuri last week on following route:                                                                                                 Sessions Court, LakshmaNpuri à Police(SP/ASP-cells:94544 00290/05146; LL:05222628965) à IndhrAnagar/MunshipuliyA police(cells:94544 03883;SrivAsthavA:98391 28044;LL:05222719053) à SIVAM, 518, MAnas Enclave, IndhrAnagar, LakshmaNpuri(cell:94129 33213;neighbour:94151 65324)                                                                                        Iam seeking your prayer too in our Incredible BhArath, becAuse same route above failed to deliver the 24/2/15 hearing notice of HC, Jaipur, and still HC, Jaipur wont accept my offer to reach in time the 18/3 hearing notice by my own means! And if i enquire on phone, the men concerned dutifully say that I have to come to Lucknow from Chennai to do any such enquiry eith their Exalted Highnesses!                                           And the ending of DhAmAyan of this poor dhAm/JatAyu, trapped in Ajaya Maeru/Kaali-dhAs, suffering in hands of Paali-Kaali, depends on the 18/3 ritualistic repetition before HC, JP of rAjinAmA from Raj.case vs.me, already once done at Ajmer Court, and duly certified by ACJM, Ajmer!!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register